Administration for offshore companies will comprise all the corporate, accounting and administrative services necessary to maintain the activities of that company. DR Asset Planning will report all financial and administrative data to its clients, the investors, on a monthly basis. Nevertheless, clients will have direct and exclusive assistance in any administrative demands, at any time.
- Compliance with all statutory accounting standards;
- Billing services;
- Annual balance sheet and overview of the financial statements based on IFRS, GAAP, USGAAP or other "GAAP" format, including the necessary technical observations;
- Provision of monthly investment reports, helping to understand your investment portfolio;
- Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM) abroad;
- Mandatory publication of financial documents;
- Interim reports;
- Special solutions tailored to all accounting and financial reporting issues;
- Special accounting services for companies with assets in cryptocurrencies.